Chicken In Brandy & Wine.
Share some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Chicken In Brandy & Wine using 10 ingredients or less. Here is how you cook it.
The main ingredient Chicken In Brandy & Wine
- Provide 400 g of Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of Large potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 15 cl of Brandy.
- You need 15 cl of White wine.
- Prepare of Chicken seasoning powder.
- Prepare of Parsley (fresh or dried).
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
These recipes make in around 30 minutes from begin to finish, and 2 moves. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you by way of a strenuous back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you cook that.
Chicken In Brandy & Wine steps by step
- 1: Cut the chicken into small pieces. 2: Slice the garlic. 3: Cut the potatoes into small cubes. 4: Cover the base of a large cooking pot with olive oil and heat up on medium to high heat. Add the chicken and fry. Just before the chicken is golden brown, add the garlic and continue frying until everything is golden brown..
- 5: Add the bay leaves, a sprinkle of chicken seasoning powder, parsley and salt to your own taste. Add the brandy, the wine and stir, cover the pot and cook on medium heat for around 30 minutes or until the brandy and wine has evaporated to half it´s original size. When done, set the pot aside and leave covered. 6: Fry the potatoes, salt them and then add them to the chicken and stir mixing it all well. Cover the pot and leave for 5 minutes before serving. 7: Enjoy….