Wine Appetizer – Grilled Onions.
Share all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day frazzle often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Wine Appetizer – Grilled Onions using 6 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wine Appetizer – Grilled Onions
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 clove of Grated garlic.
- Provide 1 of Red hot pepper.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 6 of Toothpick.
These recipes cook in approximately 40 minutes from commence to finish, and 3 moves. Get ready to take these recipes to get you by way of a strenuous back-to-school season!. Here guides how you cook it.
Wine Appetizer – Grilled Onions clue
- Slice the onion into 6 wedges. Pierce toothpicks through the onion from the skin and sauté in a frying pan with garlic, red hot pepper and olive oil heated in advance..
- Sauté for 5 minutes on medium heat. When they have browned, flip over and sprinkle salt..
- When both sides have browned and have softened, it is done (about 8 to 10 minutes)..