Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes). These tasty salmon patties are flaky, tender and so flavorful. The crisp edges and big bites of flaked salmon are the hallmarks of these salmon cakes. These delicious Salmon Croquettes are an easy soul food classic done right!
According to all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes food delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
The contents are usually canned salmon though. These salmon patties are delicious for lunch or dinner. If mixture is too dry to form into patties, add reserved liquid from salmon. You can cook Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes) using 14 ingredients or scant. Here is how you achieve it.
Substances of Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes)
- You need 15 Ounce of Can Salmon (well drained).
- You need 1 of Small Onion (fine diced).
- Provide 2 of Celery Stalks (fine diced).
- Provide 1 of \2 Green Bell Pepper (fine diced).
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Egg Slightly Beatened.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Fresh Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Worcester Sauce.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Seafood Seasoning (old bay).
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 of Sleeve Crushed Butter Crackers.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
In a frying pan, heat olive oil. This recipe is so easy and quick to make. My nine year old daughter even likes this. She did like it better when I made it with cracker crumbs.
These recipes cook in roughly 40 minutes from commence to finish, and 4 steps. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you thru a engaged back-to-school season!. Here guides how you make it.
Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes) hint
- Drain salmon well. Pick through and discard any unwanted bones..
- Sauté onion, bell pepper, and celery until soft. I use some butter and olive oil to do this..
- Fold in the rest of ingredients, saving the cracker crumbs and vegetable oil for last. Shape into patty's and coat the outside with the butter cracker crumbs. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least an hour to firm up If using dried parsley, 1 teaspoon is plenty..
- Shallow fry in vegetable oil 4-5 minutes per side until golden brown. Enjoy. Note: These are best eaten hot and and fresh..
Salmon patties, or salmon cakes, are wonderfully easy to make. You make salmon patties with just a base of canned salmon, shredded bread (or breadcrumbs or even saltines), chopped onion, and egg to bind it all into patties, and then these salmon cakes are quickly fried. Salmon Patties – quick to prepare, golden and crispy on the outside, moist and savoury on the inside with lovely big flakes of salmon! A very easy salmon cakes recipe that can be made with either canned salmon OR fresh salmon. Whatever you call them, they're sure to be a win with your entire family, especially when served with a cool, creamy lemon sauce.