Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon.
Share all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon using 9 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve that.
Materials of Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
- Provide 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of butter.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of honey.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2-3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 2-2 of and 1/2 pounds salmon.
These recipes make in around 60 minutes from begin to finish, and 4 moves. Get ready to comply these recipes to get you by way of a lively back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you mix that.
Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon hint
- In small saucepan over medium heat, stir and cook brown sugar, honey, and butter until melted. Remove from heat. Whisk in oil, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cool for 5 minutes..
- Place salmon in foil lined baking pan..
- Brush with glaze..
- Bake uncovered 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes..