Simple Vegetarian Pasta.
Create all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also good in processing each dish so that it becomes dish delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Simple Vegetarian Pasta using 10 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you cook it.
The main ingredient Simple Vegetarian Pasta
- Prepare 3 of servings of any whole grain pasta.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 of diced onion.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 3 cups of baby spinach.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Provide Pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
These recipes cook in around 60 minutes from initiate to finish, and 4 moves. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you by way of a occupied back-to-school time!. Here guides how you make that.
Simple Vegetarian Pasta instructions
- Prepare pasta from directions on package. Add salt and olive oil to the water..
- Add some butter to pan on medium heat. Add garlic to get that aroma going (~1 min). Then add onions and spinach and some more of the butter. Stir occasionally for about 10 minutes..
- Put pasta on low heat when done. Stir in some butter to the pasta. Then parmesan. Keep stirring. Once melted, add the onion/garlic/spinach mix..
- Top with chopped tomato and fresh parm *chef’s kiss*.