★Camellia Rice ball Sushi★.
Share all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But actually, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have ★Camellia Rice ball Sushi★ using 5 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ★Camellia Rice ball Sushi★
- Provide 8 pieces of Raw Tuna（Sashimi).
- Provide 8 pieces of Raw Squid （Sashimi）.
- You need 350 g of cooked rice (usually I use white rice).
- Prepare 2 of table spoons of Sushi-vinegar.
- Provide 1 of egg yolk of boiled egg.
These recipes cook in some 60 minutes from embark to finish, and 5 moves. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you thru a occupied back-to-school time!. Here is how you cook that.
★Camellia Rice ball Sushi★ guide
- Prepare boiled egg. Separate yolk and egg white, and strain the yolk..
- Make Sushi-rice!! Mix cooked rice and Sushi-vinegar. If you don't find Sushi-vinegar in Japanese shop, You can make 25cc vinegar, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 1/3 teaspoon of salt. (Mix together) Today, I used Brown rice for Sushi-rice.(see photo).
- Make small rice ball. and set aside..
- Put two pieces of tuna fillet on top of the wrap, put cold vinegared rice on it, squeeze it tightly, and make a dent on the top..
- Put the yolk on the dented part. Make squid in the same way..