Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce.
Share all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day weariness often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce using 8 ingredients or less. Here is how you cook that.
Substances of Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce
- Prepare 200 grams of Raw Salmon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Potato Starch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salad Oil(Fried oil).
- Provide of <Sauce>.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oyster Sauce.
These recipes make in around 60 minutes from start to finish, and 3 paces. Get ready to take these recipes to get you thru a concerned back-to-school season!. Here is how you make that.
Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce clue
- Cut the Raw salmon into bite sized pieces. Dust with Potato Starch..
- Put all Sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix it well..
- Heat Salad Oil in a frying pan. And fry the Salmon until golden brown. Put the cooked Salmon in the Bowl with the sauce and minx it well..