Red Curry Chicken.
According to all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Red Curry Chicken using 14 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you achieve that.
Materials of Red Curry Chicken
- Provide 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size piece.
- Provide 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbls of red curry paste (adjust to your preference).
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of coconut cream or coconut milk.
- Prepare 3/4 tbls of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar (or brown sugar).
- You need 1 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 of red pepper, seeded and cut into strips.
- Provide 1 tbls of cilantro, chopped.
- Provide of Lime wedges, optional.
- Provide of Green onion, sliced, optional.
These recipes make in around 40 minutes from begin to finish, and 7 actions. Get ready to take these recipes to get you through a concerned back-to-school tide!. Here is how you cook that.
Red Curry Chicken hint
- Heat skillet on medium heat and add cooking oil. When heated add onion, saute until almost translucent, add garlic saute another minute..
- Add chicken and cook until surface turns white..
- Add red curry paste, stir to combine well..
- Add water, coconut cream, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice. Turn heat to low and simmer until curry sauce thickens..
- Add red pepper. Simmer for another 2 minutes. Add chopped cilantro..
- Serve immediately over steamed rice with lime wedges, cilantro and green onion..