Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake.
According to some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also good in processing each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake using 7 ingredients or wanting. Here is how you cook that.
Substances of Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake
- Provide 1 cup of diced chicken breast.
- Provide 1 cup of diced green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 box of cooked pasta of choice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 of table spoon of crushed red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need 1/2 stick of butter of choice.
These recipes cook in roughly 40 minutes from start up to finish, and 5 paces. Get ready to take these recipes to get you thru a occupied back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you achieve it.
Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake guide
- Boil pasta until cooked, drain in cold water and set aside..
- Pre-Heat oven to 350.
- Melt a little butter on pan, add a little bit of salt and black pepper while cooking the diced chicken until finished. Add a little olive oil and add diced green bell peppers with chicken and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- In a large pot, melt the butter on low heat and once butter is melted, add in the cooked pasta, cooked chicken, bell peppers, garlic salt and parmesan cheese. Mix ingredients and place into baking dish..
- When oven is ready, cover the dish and bake on 350 for 10-15 minutes and serve!.