Hiii buddy this time we will write Recipe: Delicious Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas easy to follow.
For mom who when are want to try mix delicious foods that are not difficult, please you can try some of these simple dishes. In addition to the simple obtained ingredients, you can also easy apply it, especially for you who are still beginners.
Read also: crispy fried chicken recipe.
You can cook Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas use 11 ingredients that are easy to get:
Ingredients Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas is:
- Provide 12 medium size flour tortillas.
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic minced.
- You need 2 tbs vegetable oil.
- Take 1 pound cooked chicken.
- Prepare cumin powder.
- Prepare taco seasoning.
- Take 32 oz salsa Verde.
- You need 1 small can chopped green chilies.
- Prepare shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 cup sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup chopped cilantro.
Share all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Apart from being hobbies cooking and having ability to cook quite well, they are also clever in processing each dish so that it becomes food that is delicious. But there are those who can’t be skilled cook, so they have to learn and look at easy recipes to follow.
How to create Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas
After all the ingredients are ready, here are 12 steps guides how to make them.
- Saute garlic in oil.
- Add salsa and heat through.
- Add sour cream and cilantro and green chilies. Save some sauce to drizzle over enchiladas..
- Season chicken with taco seasoning and cumin and saute in pan.
- Add chicken to salsa mixture and stir.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken into each tortilla and place in baking dish folded side down.
- Repeat until dish is full.
- Drizzle with sauce and top with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
While cooking many experience failures, here are a few how-tos you need to pay attention to. There are various ways that need to be considered, such as selection raw materials. The ingredients used must be good quality and still fresh. cook utensils and spices must be use clean. For more details, please read tips cook Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas so that get perfect results.
Busyness in the kitchen that is often carried out by everyone, but not everyone has cleverness in cooking. Some things we need to pay attention to when cooking produces cooking results that are simple, what are those?
- Assignment ingredients medium size flour tortillas, garlic minced, vegetable oil, cooked chicken, cumin powder, taco seasoning, salsa Verde, small can chopped green chilies, shredded Mexican cheese blend, sour cream, chopped cilantro, will affect the cooking results. Determination as many as 11 fresh ingredients will be very good because the reserves nutrition is still very good.
- Tools the cook used must also match what is being cooked. And it must be noted that the cleanliness of the cooking utensil does not affect the taste and nutritional content.
- How to make Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas, includes what ingredients must be processed first and when to add the spices. Watch the steps. Starting with Saute garlic in oil. After that, Add salsa and heat through. After that, Add sour cream and cilantro and green chilies. Save some sauce to drizzle over enchiladas.. After that, Season chicken with taco seasoning and cumin and saute in pan. Next, Add chicken to salsa mixture and stir. After that, Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken into each tortilla and place in baking dish folded side down. Remember, Repeat until dish is full. Remember, Drizzle with sauce and top with cheese. After that, Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. After that, Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. After that, . Then, . Remember, This recipe consists of 12 steps. This is done in order to produce food which has nutritional quality and aroma dishes are maintained without reducing the delicacy of the dishes.
You already know what you need to pay attention to when cooking, right? Try to use and choose the right food ingredients and follow how make Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas correctly. Good luck … !!!