Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★.
According to some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also creative in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★ using 19 ingredients or wanting. Here is how you cook it.
The main ingredient Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★
- Provide of ・2 slices white bread.
- Provide of ・1 Teriyaki Chicken, large size（◎）.
- Provide of ・2 leaves of iceberg lettuce.
- Provide of ・1/3 orange bell pepper.
- You need of ・1/3 yellow bell pepper.
- Provide of ・1/3 cucumber.
- You need of ・1/2 tomato.
- Provide of ・some microgreens.
- You need of ・a dollop of mayonnaise.
- Provide of ・a dab of butter.
- You need of ◎Teriyaki Chicken.
- Provide of ・1 large piece of chicken breast (350-400 g, 12.3-14 oz).
- Provide of ・a dash of salt and pepper.
- You need of ・3 Tbsp Katakuri starch (potato starch).
- You need of ・2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Prepare of A: 3 Tbsp cooking sake.
- Provide of A: 3 Tbsp Mirin (sweet sake, sweet cooking wine).
- Provide of A: 2.5 Tbsp soy sauce.
- You need of A: 2 Tbsp cane sugar.
These recipes cook in approximately 80 minutes from initiate to finish, and 9 moves. Get ready to take these recipes to get you by means of a lively back-to-school spell!. Here is how you cook it.
Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★ clue
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/HeDFUcpNACk.
- Mix cooking sake, Mirin, soy sauce and cane sugar (A). Microwave it at 600W for 30-40 sec. Mix it lightly to melt the sugar. Teriyaki sauce is ready..
- Cut chicken breast and make it same thickness. Pound it with the back of the knife. Poke holes into the surface of the chicken skin..
- Season both sides with salt and pepper. Coat it with potato starch. Heat oil in a frying pan..
- Put the skin-side down and pan-fry it on medium heat. Do both sides brown and remove extra oil with a paper towel. Pour the teriyaki sauce over the chicken..
- Cook it while turning over it sometimes until the sauce has reduced and thickened. Teriyaki Chicken is ready..
- Wash vegetables and slice up..
- Spread butter onto 1 side of each bread slice. Top 1 slice bread, spread-side up, with iceberg lettuce, bell pepper, cucumber, Teriyaki Chicken, mayonnaise, tomato, microgreens, iceberg lettuce. Top with remaining bread slice, spread-side down..
- Wrap it with parchment paper and cut in half..