Create all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also good in processing each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Sushi Bake using 9 ingredients or less. Here is how you cook it.
The main ingredient Sushi Bake
- You need 3 cups of cooked sushi rice.
- You need 1 lb of lump crabmeat (variation: cooked shrimp or sauteed scallops.
- Provide 1 lb of imitation crab sticks, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Japanese mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 stalks of green onion, thinly chopped.
- Provide To taste of Wasabi paste or Sriracha sauce, (optional).
- You need 2 T of tobikko or roe, optional.
- Prepare 1 jar of nori furikaki seaweed flakes (find at Asian grocery store).
- You need 1 Package of Seasoned Seaweed Sheets, cut into rectangles.
These recipes cook in about 80 minutes from start up to finish, and 8 actions. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you through a occupied back-to-school spell!. Here is how you make it.
Sushi Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Mix lump crabmeat, crab sticks, Japanese mayonnaise, green onion, wasabi paste/Sriracha sauce, and fish roe..
- Press cooked sushi rice onto a 9×13 pan..
- Sprinkle 1/2 jar of Nori Furikake onto pressed rice..
- Spread crab mixture on top..
- Sprinkle the remaining Nori Furikaki on top of the mixture..
- Place in oven and cook until the top is a golden brown color, about 5-10 minutes..
- Serve on plates with cut seaweed sheets. Use the seaweed as a wrap..