Create some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Baked Salmon using 8 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you cook that.
Materials of Baked Salmon
- Provide 500 grams of salmon fillet.
- Provide 5-6 pieces of calamansi or half piece lemon.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, pressed for marinade.
- Provide 5 tablespoon of mayonnaise, adjust according to taste.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped for sauce topping.
- Provide 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
These recipes cook in about 50 minutes from start to finish, and 4 strides. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you thru a busy back-to-school time!. Here is how you make it.
Baked Salmon guidance
- Pat to dry salmon fillet. Put salt and pepper, squeeze calamansi / lemon juice all over top, bottom and sides of salmon. Put the pressed garlic on top, leave it overnight or at least 1 hour in the refrigerator..
- Prepare the sauce topping. Mix together finely chopped garlic, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese and mayonnaise. Adjust measurement / quantity of each ingredient according to taste and size of your salmon fillet..
- Layer the sauce topping on top of the salmon fillet. Make sure to keep sauce in the center and middle because if it’s spread out on the ends and sides, baking will make the topping fall off. Spread evenly..
- Bake in the oven 20-30 minutes or until topping is slightly brown. Serve with buttered corn, carrots and peas..