Meatball subs. Top with shredded cheese and place under subs under broiler to melt cheese. Top with shredded basil or arugula and serve. Spoon over some of the sauce.
Create some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes food luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But actually, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
In a medium bowl, gently mix by hand the ground beef, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and egg. This is one of those recipes you always come back to. A flavorful tomato sauce and mildly spiced meatballs make a hearty sandwich filling, or they can be served over pasta. You can cook Meatball subs using 9 ingredients or less. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball subs
- You need 1 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 package of sweet Hawaiian buns.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Provide of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Provide of Spaghetti sauce of your choice.
I broil the meatballs first to quickly brown them. —Jean Glacken, Elkton, Maryland How to make meatball subs. These meatball subs are so simple to make and the perfect way to use up leftover meatballs. They are one of our favorite quick and easy dinner recipes. Scroll down for the printable meatball sub recipe.
These recipes cook in some 50 minutes from initiate to finish, and 4 paces. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you by means of a lively back-to-school season!. Here is how you achieve that.
Meatball subs clue
- Mix meat, seasonings, egg, parmesan cheese together in large bowl. Form meat balls..
- Put meatballs in oven at 400 on cookie sheet for 30 mins. Flip over halfway through..
- Put meatballs on buns. Cover with desired sauce and mozzarella cheese on both sides. Bake another 5 minutes..
In a small pan over medium heat, combine meatballs and marinara sauce. The meatball sub is already so rich, so you'll want something light and refreshing to balance things out. If you're still unsure, let me help you out! Here are some of my favorite sides to serve with meatball subs. With minimal ingredients needed to make a meatball sub sandwich, it is essential to choose your ingredients wisely.