Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad.
Share some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day maceration often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But actually, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad using 16 ingredients or scant. Here is how you cook that.
Substances of Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad
- Prepare 2 pound of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 2/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- You need 1-2 Tablespoons of mayo.
- Provide 1.5 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 a fresh lemon, squeezed).
- Prepare of For the topping:.
- Provide 2 of ripe medium Roma tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1 of large Persian cucumber, seeded and diced (If you can't find Persian, a pickling cuke will work.).
- Provide 1/2 of a small red onion, diced.
- Provide 1 cup of corn kernels (Fresh would have been great today, but I wanted to use up a (15 oz.) can. If canned, drain well.).
- Provide 2/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 2.5-3 Tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice.
- Prepare of optional: fresh herbs (I used 1/4 cup chopped cilantro today.).
- Provide of optional for heat: 1 Tablespoon sriracha.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
These recipes make in much 30 minutes from start to finish, and 6 steps. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you by way of a occupied back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you achieve that.
Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad guidance
- Take salmon out of fridge then preheat oven to 450F. Season salmon flesh side up with salt, spread mayonnaise evenly over the flesh, then squeeze lemon over the entire fillet..
- When oven is preheated, roast salmon for 17 to 20 minutes..
- While salmon is roasting, assemble your salad. Add all ingredients but oil, toss, taste and adjust seasoning if needed, then add oil and toss again..
- Take salmon out of oven and let it cool for 5 minutes or so before segmenting into portions..
- Place a portion of salmon on plate and top with as much of the salad as you like..
- I served ours with mashed potatoes, but it would go great with rice, quinoa, or couscous, among other things. Enjoy! :).