Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry.
Share some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But actually, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry using 12 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you achieve that.
Substances of Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry
- Provide 2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 3 of Tilapia Fillets.
- Prepare 2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Tamarind Concentrate.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Green Chilli, finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 of Shallots.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic, finely minced.
- You need 5 of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 6 of Curry Leaves.
These recipes make in about 40 minutes from begin to finish, and 7 actions. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you through a occupied back-to-school monsoon!. Here guides how you cook that.
Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry instructions
- Add coconut milk, chilli powder and turmeric to a non stick pot. Mix and heat to a simmer..
- Wash and cut the tilapia fillets into 1 inch cubes. Add the fish gently. Get it boiling again and add salt..
- Add the tamarind concentrate..
- After 1 minute lower flame and cook uncovered till curry thickens and the fish is cooked..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan. Add the fenugreek and saute till it turns golden..
- Add garlic, shallots, green chilli and curry leaves and saute till it turns golden..
- Add to the curry. Don’t stir. Cover and allow to sit 15-30 minutes before serving..