Hiii friends this time we will share How to Make Yummy Fried Cuban Bread in Olive Oil easy to follow.
For mom who now are want to try make delicious foods that are without difficult, please mama can try some of these simple dishes. In addition to the easysimple obtained ingredients, you can also simple apply it, especially for mama who are still beginners.
See also: rustic bread recipe.
You can make Fried Cuban Bread in Olive Oil use 3 ingredients that are easy to get:
Ingredients Fried Cuban Bread in Olive Oil namely:
- Take 8 inches Cuban bread.
- Take As needed extra virgin olive oil.
- You need To taste kosher salt.
Create all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Apart from being hobbies cooking and having talent to cook quite well, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes dish that is delicious. But there are those who can’t be skilled cook, so they have to learn and look at simple recipes to follow.
How to create Fried Cuban Bread in Olive Oil
After all the ingredients are ready, here are 2 how-to guides how to make them.
- Heat a skillet. Cut the Cuban bread lengthwise. Brush cut sides with a generous amount of olive oil..
- Fry in skillet till crispy. All sides get fried. Sprinkle with kosher salt to taste. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
While cooking many experience failures, here are a few how-tos you need to pay attention to. There are various ways that need to be considered, such as selection raw materials. The ingredients used must be good quality and still fresh. cook utensils and spices must be selected clean. For more details, please read tips cook Fried Cuban Bread in Olive Oil so that get maximum results.
Busyness in the kitchen that is often carried out by everyone, but not everyone has cleverness in cooking. Some things we need to pay attention to when cooking produces cooking results that are delicious, what are those?
- Selection ingredients Cuban bread, extra virgin olive oil, kosher salt, will affect the cooking results. Election as many as 3 fresh ingredients will be very good because the reserves nutrition is still very good.
- Utensils the cook used must also match what is being cooked. And it must be noted that the cleanliness of the cooking utensil does not affect the taste and nutritional content.
- How to make Fried Cuban Bread in Olive Oil, includes what ingredients must be processed first and when to add the spices. Watch the steps. First Heat a skillet. Cut the Cuban bread lengthwise. Brush cut sides with a generous amount of olive oil.. Then, Fry in skillet till crispy. All sides get fried. Sprinkle with kosher salt to taste. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!. After that, This recipe consists of 2 steps. This is done in order to produce food which has nutritional quality and taste dishes are maintained without reducing the delicacy of the dishes.
You already know what you need to pay attention to when cooking, right? Try to use and choose the right food ingredients and follow how to make Fried Cuban Bread in Olive Oil correctly. Good luck … !!!
See also: salisbury steak recipe.