[Farmhouse Recipe] Chirashi Sushi. Great recipe for [Farmhouse Recipe] Chirashi Sushi. It's a pain to simmer all the vegetables beforehand, so I tried to shorten the process as much as possible. – Recipe by FarmersK Great recipe for [Farmhouse Recipe] Chicken Chirashi Sushi. I heard that a certain well known restaurant has a chicken chirashi sushi on their menu.
Chirashi Sushi (Chirashizushi) is a kind of Sushi dish with thinly sliced Sashimi raw fish placed over a bed of Sushi Rice, instead of single pieces (Nigiri Sushi) or rolls (Maki Sushi). Chirashi Sushi is sometimes mixed up with Barazushi which doesn't contain much raw fish other than decoration. This recipe for Japanese chirashizushi, known as scattered sushi, is served on plates or in bowls with colorful toppings. The end of the day weariness often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have [Farmhouse Recipe] Chirashi Sushi using 21 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve that.
Materials of [Farmhouse Recipe] Chirashi Sushi
- You need 450 grams of cooked White rice.
- Prepare 5 of cm long piece Kombu.
- Prepare 80 of to 100 ml Sushi vinegar (＊refer below).
- You need 2 of Cooked kanpyo gourd strips (refer below).
- You need 1 of Snap peas or mangetout (boiled in salted water and sliced thinly).
- Provide 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- You need of [A].
- You need 100 grams of Cooked and chopped bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 50 grams of Carrot.
- Provide 4 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare of [B].
- Provide 200 ml of Japanese dashi stock.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce, mirin.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need of [C].
- Provide 6 of Shrimp.
- Prepare 100 grams of Lotus root.
- Provide of [Kinshi tamago (finely shredded thin omelet)] *Mix ingredients well, pan fry thinly and shred into thin strips..
- You need 3 of Eggs (well beaten).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
It's often cooked for celebrating special occasions, such as festivals, birthdays, and so on. There were plenty of other reasons why chirashi fit the bill: It can withstand local travel, is well-suited for Instagram. Making sushi at home can be a challenge fraught with angst. Each region in Japan serves a slightly different version of Chirashi Sushi with various ingredients and toppings.
These recipes make in some 20 minutes from start to finish, and 11 paces. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you by means of a occupied back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you achieve 11 stridesit.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Chirashi Sushi hint
- Preparation for [A]: Shred the carrots into 2 cm long strips. Discard the stiff roots of the hydrated shiitake mushrooms and chop thinly. Also chop the bamboo shoots in the same way..
- Put the prepped [A] and [B] in a pot and simmer until the liquid is reduced. Rest to cool. Chop the kampyo gourd strips thinly..
- Preparation for [C]: Briefly cook the shrimp in boiling water with a small amount of sake. Peel the shell and chop in half. Peel the skin off the lotus root and boil, then slice into quarter-rounds..
- Soak the prepped [C] into sushi vinegar while it's hot, and remove the shrimp after 10 minutes. (Leave the lotus roots to soak.).
- Cook rice combined with kombu seaweed with slightly less water than usual. When cooked, remove the seaweed..
- While the rice is hot, combine the sushi vinegar with lotus roots in Step 4 (with the shrimp removed). Mix everything together while cooling it off with a fan..
- Combine with the mixed ingredients in Step 2 and arrange on a dish. Make sure to mix lightly in cutting motions, while cooling it off with a fan. Try not to knead the grains together..
- Top with the shrimp (that were soaked in sushi vinegar and then removed), kinshi tamago, and peas to finish. Also top with shredded nori seaweed to your liking..
- [Homemade Sushi Vinegar] Very useful to have in stock..
- [Cooked Kanpyo Gourd Strips] These can be frozen for storage. They're great in this chirashi sushi. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149729-farmhouse-recipe-stewed-kampyo.
- About the [B] ingredients: you can substitute the "200 ml of Japanese dashi stock + 1.5 tablespoon soy sauce and mirin" with "200 ml of water + 3 tablespoons of multi-purpose dashi soy sauce"..
For example, in the Osaka area where my mom was originally from, Chirashi Sushi is called Barazushi (ばら寿司) or Gomoku Sushi (五目寿司). We would serve the sushi rice topped with unagi and cooked or uncooked vegetables. Chirashi Sushi is a very easy type of sushi and does not involve any raw fish. It's a perfect dish for big family gatherings and potluck parties! If you want a quick short cut version, I also share this Chirashi Sushi recipe using Chirashi Sushi Mix.
Cooking is action are often done by everyone, but not everyone has telenta in making the maximum [Farmhouse Recipe] Chirashi Sushi, what are they?
How to do [Farmhouse Recipe] Chirashi Sushi order get results that are perfect
- Selection the right food ingredients also affect the results of cooking, starting from determination fresh ingredients will be very good because the content of the nutrition is still very good.
- Equipment The cookware used must also match what is cooked. Also, care must be taken that the cleanliness of the cookware does not affect the taste and nutritional content.
- How to cook [Farmhouse Recipe] Chirashi Sushi, which includes which ingredients must be processed first and which ones are processed later and when to add spices. This is done in order to produce processed which has nutritional quality and cooked food maturity without reducing the delicacy of the cuisine.
According to some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are simple to follow.
Already know the things you need to consider when cooking [Farmhouse Recipe] Chirashi Sushi? Try to use and choose the right food ingredients and follow the steps in cooking properly. good luck…!!!
For example, in the Osaka area where my mom was originally from, C
hirashi Sushi is called Barazushi (ばら寿司) or Gomoku Sushi (五目寿司). We would serve the sushi rice topped with unagi and cooked or uncooked vegetables. Chirashi Sushi is a very easy type of sushi and does not involve any raw fish. It's a perfect dish for big family gatherings and potluck parties! If you want a quick short cut version, I also share this Chirashi Sushi recipe using Chirashi Sushi Mix.