Red Wine 🍷 Spaghetti 🍝.
According to all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day maceration often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Red Wine 🍷 Spaghetti 🍝 using 12 ingredients or less. Here is how you cook that.
Materials of Red Wine 🍷 Spaghetti 🍝
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of box spaghetti.
- Provide of Salt for boiling spaghetti.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Provide 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Provide 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 cups of red wine.
- Provide 2 cans of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
These recipes cook in around 70 minutes from initiate to finish, and 6 strides. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you thru a concerned back-to-school time!. Here is how you cook that.
Red Wine 🍷 Spaghetti 🍝 guidance
- In a large pan, under low heat, heat up some olive oil, put just enough to coat bottom of pan……
- Sauté onion, green pepper and garlic until veggies are tender…..
- Meanwhile in a large pot, boil spaghetti until al dente, drain and return to pot, don’t forget to salt your water!!!……Coat spaghetti lightly with olive oil to prevent sticking……..
- In the pan with veggies add red wine, diced tomatoes,Italian seasoning,oregano and black pepper, bring to a boil……Then reduce heat to a medium/ high boil…….
- When wine has been reduced by more than half, add your cooked spaghetti to pan and continue to cook everything until spaghetti is completely coated with the wine and veggies…….Any extra liquid will be absorbed by the spaghetti the longer it sits…….
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!!.