Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus.
Share all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes food delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus using 6 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus
- Provide 4 pieces of Salmon.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Olive oil (drizzled).
- Provide 1 of lemon.
These recipes cook in roughly 30 minutes from initiate to finish, and 5 strides. Get ready to take these recipes to get you thru a concerned back-to-school monsoon!. Here guides how you achieve that.
Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus guide
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place fresh or frozen salmon, garlic cloves, and fresh asparagus on a baking sheet. Season lightly with salt and pepper, zest of one lemon (more on the dry side), and drizzle with olive oil..
- After zesting lemon, cut in half and add to the baking sheet..
- Bake for 20 minutes!!.