Hiii friends this time we will write Recipe: Yummy E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake easy to follow. Make this for dinner tonight and see why you'll love the E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake. Layers of tortilla, chicken, black beans, and corn with lots of cheese in between on this One-Pan Chicken Tortilla Bake. Here is how you cook that.
For parents who when are want to try cook delicious foods that are without complicated, please mama can try some of these simple dishes. In addition to the easy obtainable ingredients, you can also easy apply it, especially for you who are still beginners.
See also: crispy fried chicken recipe.
You can cook E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake use 7 ingredients that are easy to get:
Seasoning E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake is:
- Provide 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces) Condensed Tomato Soup.
- You need 2 cups Chunky Salsa or Original Picante Sauce Medium.
- You need 1 cup milk.
- Take 22 oz bag of fully cooked, diced, oven roasted chicken breast.
- You need 16 corn tortilla(6-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Provide 2 cups shredded fiesta/Mexican blend cheese (or more if you want:) ).
- Take 1 can sweet whole kernel corn (optional).
Add the chicken to a large stockpot, cover with water and add a large pinch of salt. Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside to cool. The flavors marry perfectly in this quick and easy dish. This Campbell\'s E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake: recipe is so delicious and full of flavor.
According to some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Apart from being hobbies cooking and having talent to cook very well, they are also clever in combining each dish so that it becomes dish that is delicious. But there are those who can’t can cook, so they have to ask and look at simple recipes to follow.
Steps make E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake
After all the ingredients are ready, here are 3 steps guides how to make them.
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, salsa, corn, milk, chicken, tortillas and half the cheese in a large mixing bowl & then pour mixture into 5 quart (11 by 13) shallow baking dish..
- Cover the baking dish. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Top with the remaining cheese. Let stand until the cheese is melted..
- Enjoy:-) This feeds a big crowd..
It's one of the many great recipes shared by home cooks on BakeSpace.com, the world's sweetest recipe swap community. One-Pan Monterey Chicken Pasta is a quick weeknight dinner inspired by the Monterey Chicken at Chili's restaurant! Let stand until the cheese is melted. This is a great recipe to use some of them and is very simple to make. The original recipe called for cooking your own boneless skinless chicken breasts but.
While making many experience failures, here are a few tips you need to pay attention to. There are various ways that need to be considered, such as selection raw materials. The ingredients used must be good quality and still fresh. cook utensils and spices must be select clean. For more details, please read how to cook E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake so that get perfect results.
Action in the kitchen that is usual done by everyone, but not everyone has skill in cooking. Some things we need to pay attention to when cooking produces processed results that are simple, what are those?
- Assignment ingredients Condensed Tomato Soup, Chunky Salsa or Original Picante Sauce Medium, milk, bag of fully cooked, diced, oven roasted chicken breast, corn tortilla(6-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces, shredded fiesta/Mexican blend cheese (or more if you want:) ), sweet whole kernel corn (optional), will affect the cooking results. Determination as many as 7 fresh ingredients will be very good because the reserves nutrition is still very good.
- Furniture the cook used must also match what is being cooked. And it must be noted that the cleanliness of the cooking utensil does not affect the taste and nutritional content.
- How to make E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake, includes what ingredients must be processed first and when to add the spices. Watch the steps. First Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, salsa, corn, milk, chicken, tortillas and half the cheese in a large mixing bowl & then pour mixture into 5 quart (11 by 13) shallow baking dish.. Dont forget, Cover the baking dish. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Top with the remaining cheese. Let stand until the cheese is melted.. Then, Enjoy:-) This feeds a big crowd.. Dont forget, This recipe consists of 3 steps. This is done in order to produce food which has nutritional quality and taste dishes are maintained without reducing the delicacy of the dishes.
You already know what you need to pay attention to when cooking, right? Try to use and choose the right food ingredients and follow how make E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake correctly. Good luck … !!!