Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich.
Create some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also smart in processing each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day maceration often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich using 7 ingredients or deficient. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich
- Prepare 1/4 lb of ground sausage.
- Provide 3 strips of bacon cut in half.
- You need 3 pieces of Black Forest deli ham.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of brioche bun.
- Prepare of Oil for frying egg.
These recipes cook in around 60 minutes from start up to finish, and 3 actions. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you through a busy back-to-school tide!. Here is how you make it.
Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich hint
- Form sausage into a patty and fry until fully cooked. Cook bacon and fry the egg in oil until cooked to your desire..
- Toast the brioche bun and top with warmed up deli ham, sausage patty, bacon, cheese and then the egg..
- Garnish with pepper but salt isn’t needed since the bacon and sausage are salty..