Create some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Meatball Sub using 5 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you achieve it.
Substances of Meatball Sub
- You need 1 Package of Sub Rolls.
- Provide of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Left over meat balls.
- Prepare of Left over spaghetti sauce.
These recipes cook in roughly 40 minutes from start up to finish, and 4 moves. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you by way of a engaged back-to-school tide!. Here is how you make that.
Meatball Sub hint
- Warm the sauce and meat balls on the stove in a small pot on medium heat..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Cut the sub rolls in half lengthwise, and remove some of the bread from the inside to make a well for the meatballs. Brush with olive oil, and season with garlic powder and salt. Slip the sub rolls into the oven for 5 minutes, or until lightly toasted..
- Spoon the meat sauce and the meatballs into the subs and top with slices of provolone cheese and shredded mozzarella cheese. Return to the oven for 2 to 3 minutes to melt the cheese. Cool slightly, cut into servings, and enjoy!.