Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin.
According to some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also smart in mixing each dish so that it becomes food delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin using 14 ingredients or pinched. Here is how you cook that.
The main ingredient Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients:.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour (125 gr).
- Provide 2 tbs of chocolate powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide of Sprinkle: mini chocolate chips.
- Provide of Wet Ingredients:.
- You need 1/2 cup of + 2 tbs caster sugar (130 gr).
- You need 1/4 cup of oil (3 tbs).
- Provide 100 ml of cherry yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk (5 tbs).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
These recipes cook in about 80 minutes from start to finish, and 11 paces. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you thru a concerned back-to-school monsoon!. Here is how you mix it.
Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin guide
- Preheat oven into 200°C or 400°F.
- Sift all together dry ingredients, and stir with balloon whisk afterward, set aside.
- Into the other bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients until all mixed well.
- Make a hole like a well in the center of the dry ingredient, pour the mixture of wet ingredient into it.
- Combine by folding them gently using spatula and make sure not to over mixed them, take about 10-15 strokes just enough. There will be lumps and some dry spots, in the batter, they are just fine, lumps help to make your muffins become moist, dry spots still can cooperate well with the wet batter when baking process.
- Fill all the muffin cups about a bit less than 3/4 cup (2/3 cup), for preventing it from flooding out the cup when baking time.
- Sprinkle the filled muffin cups with mini chocolate chips on top.
- Put the filled muffin tray into the oven, bake about 15-20 minutes.
- Pay a good attention in the first 10 minutes baking time. When the muffin already reach the highest peak, low the temperature into 180°C or 350°F.
- Check the muffin using a tooth pick when it comes to 15 minutes baking time. If it comes out with a clean surface or wet crumbs, it means it is ready to turn off the oven, ignore the remaining time. But if it comes with a wet batter, you should continue the baking process about 5 more minutes.
- I made this one today (November 16, 2026) but they were not using the cherry yoghurt, I used plain greek yoghurt instead and I also used 1 tbs of milk powder (I sifted it along with the dry ingredients) and 1/3 cup + 1 tsp of water (mixed in wet ingredient) to replace the fresh milk, because I ran out of fresh milk in my fridge, but it still turned out really good! My mother in law loved it! 😘😘😘.