Red curry fish.
According to some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day maceration often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But actually, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Red curry fish using 12 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you achieve it.
The main ingredient Red curry fish
- Prepare 1 of thumb-sized knob of ginger, minced.
- Provide 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of shallot, minced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, sliced thinly.
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 of fillets haddock, cod or basa, cut into 2 inch chunks.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant, sliced into 1/2 inch thick half-moons.
- Provide 1 of lime.
- You need of Cilantro for garnish.
These recipes cook in much 70 minutes from start to finish, and 5 strides. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you through a lively back-to-school season!. Here is how you make that.
Red curry fish steps by step
- Add a good splash of peanut oil to a pan on medium-high heat. Add the ginger, garlic and shallot and fry 2 to 3 minutes until fragrant..
- Stir in the curry paste and continue frying another 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add the fish sauce. Continue cooking for a minute, then add the coconut milk and carrots..
- Simmer until the sauce reduces a bit (about 5 minutes), then add the maple syrup. Carefully lay in the fish and add the eggplant. Simmer another 5 to 10 minutes until the fish is cooked and the eggplant is soft but not mushy. Carefully turn the fish over about halfway through..
- Cut the lime into quarters. Squeeze one quarter over the fish and sauce. Cut the remaining quarters into wedges. Serve the curry over rice with a sprinkle of chopped cilantro and a lime wedge..