Malaysian Curry Chicken.
Share all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Malaysian Curry Chicken using 14 ingredients or less. Here is how you cook it.
Materials of Malaysian Curry Chicken
- Prepare 2 of Chicken meat.
- Prepare 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- You need of Malaysian curry pasta.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Provide of Option Cumin powder.
- Provide To taste of chicken powder.
- You need 1 tea spoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of lemong grass.
- Provide of Water.
These recipes cook in roughly 50 minutes from initiate to finish, and 6 strides. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you by means of a engaged back-to-school spell!. Here is how you cook that.
Malaysian Curry Chicken instructions
- Prepare all ingredients, cut cube potato, onion, tomato and chicken.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add onion and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta..
- Add chicken meat and cook until chicken looks dry. Add boiled water and cook over high heat.
- Add potatoes, garlic powder and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill potatoes get tender..
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste..
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and springkle with chopped fresh chili,Serve it with rice, bread, chapati or else as you want, 😘.