Spam and Egg Sushi Roll.
According to all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also smart in processing each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day maceration often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Spam and Egg Sushi Roll using 15 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you cook it.
Objects of Spam and Egg Sushi Roll
- You need 1 can of Spam or Spam Lite cut into 1" strips.
- Prepare 1/2 of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need 4 cups of cooked sushi/sticky rice.
- You need 6 tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 of cucumbers and/or carrots cut into 1/2"strips.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise (use Japanese mayo like Kewpie if you can).
- Prepare sheets of Nori/seaweed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Dipping sauce: soy sauce and wasabi.
- You need 1/2 cup of water to seal Nori roll.
- You need of Bamboo mat and cling wrap to cover it.
- You need of Optional: 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds.
These recipes cook in approximately 30 minutes from start to finish, and 6 strides. Get ready to comply these recipes to get you by means of a busy back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you cook that.
Spam and Egg Sushi Roll steps by step
- In a bowl, while cooked rice is still hot, mix with rice vinegar, toasted sesame seeds (optional) and about 2-3 tablespoons of sugar. Save the rest of the sugar for spam marinade. Set aside..
- In a separate bowl, stir together soy sauce, oyster sauce, and remaining sugar until sugar is completely dissolved. Marinate cut spam in sauce for at least 5 minutes. Fry/cook spam for 2-3 minutes on each side..
- Beat eggs and cook just like how you would cook scrambled eggs (add salt and pepper to taste). Cut cooked scrambled eggs in 1" strips..
- Place Nori/seaweed sheet smooth/shiny side down. Place and spread a small amount of rice to a quarter of an inch thickness (about 3-4 tablespoons, we don't want to add too much as it might get too thick and difficult to roll). Make sure to leave about 2 inches of nori/seaweed sheet on the far end without rice to be able to seal it shut (by wetting it a little) after rolling..
- Assemble other ingredients like cut spam, egg, cucumbers and/or carrots on top of the rice. Add a little bit of mayonnaise. Roll Nori making sure to apply pressure to tighten the roll. Use a bamboo mat with cling wrap on top to help with the rolling process..
- To serve, cut each roll into eight pieces. Arrange sushi slices on platter. Decorate by squeezing mayonnaise on top. Chill and serve with dipping sauce..