Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich.
Share all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes food luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day frazzle often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich using 13 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve that.
Materials of Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
- You need 1 lb of chipped steak or shaved steak.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Montreal steak season.
- Provide 1 of minced garlic clove.
- You need .25 cup of chopped onion.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare .25 cup of woreshire sauce.
- Prepare of Cheese sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 cup of cream.
- Provide Dash of paprika.
- You need of Mixture of shredded cheese that you want.
These recipes make in approximately 30 minutes from initiate to finish, and 8 actions. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you by way of a strenuous back-to-school spell!. Here guides how you cook it.
Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich guidance
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add onion and cook till translucent then add garlic.
- Add in steak add will cook fast usually a couple of minutes. As the meat cooks add the woreshire sauce, Black pepper, and seasoning.
- In sauce pan melt butter, then add flour tilled combined.
- Add cream in and then paprika and stir till starts to thicken.
- Add in your cheese blend. Depending on how much cheese will determine how thick your sauce is..
- Now to build. Use whatever bread you want on the bottom. Some ketchup. Meat on top of that, then pour the cheese sauce on top of it all.
- Enjoy and let me know if whatever you like or wanted to tweak it around. The thing about a Philly cheese steak is to make it your own cause none ever taste the same..