Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich. Continue as if making a grilled. Made using Italian bread (you can also use Texas Toast). Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray.
They aren't cakes, donuts, or fritters. Fry each filled dough ball in hot oil until evenly browned on all sides. This recipe came from an estate sale. The end of the day extenuation often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich using 6 ingredients or deficient. Here is how you achieve it.
Substances of Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich
- Prepare 4 slice of bread (slightly dried out works best).
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, room temperature.
- Provide 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 of banana, sliced.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Don't remove them from the freezer until you are ready to batter and fry them. Stir Fried Noodles with Peanut Sauce – tastes like satay peanut stir fries you get at Chinese This Peanut Sauce Noodles recipe is made with leftover ingredients from Chicken Chow Mein I had the. I gave my first fry a dip.
These recipes cook in some 60 minutes from start up to finish, and 7 actions. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you thru a strenuous back-to-school season!. Here guides how you mix 7 actionsit.
Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich clue
- Heat pan over medium heat..
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread..
- On the other side of two of the slices, spread peanut butter leaving a little room near edges to prevent leaking..
- Place slices with the peanut butter in pan butter (not peanut butter) side down..
- Sprinkle cinnamon on each then layer bananas then honey and top with other slices of bread..
- Let cook for 2 minutes then turn and cook for an additional 2 minutes..
- Remove from pan then serve hot..
Cooking is activity are normal run by everyone, but not everyone has telenta in making the maximum Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich, what are they?
Instructions cook Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich order get results that are perfect
- Determination bread (slightly dried out works best), butter, room temperature, peanut butter, honey, banana, sliced, ground cinnamon, the right food ingredients also affect the results of cooking, starting from selection fresh ingredients will be very good because the content of the nutrition is still very good.
- Furniture The cookware used must also match what is cooked. Also, care must be taken that the cleanliness of the cookware does not affect the taste and nutritional content.
- How to cook Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich, which includes which ingredients must be processed first and which ones are processed later and when to add spices. Read the steps to make it Heat pan over medium heat.. , Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.. , On the other side of two of the slices, spread peanut butter leaving a little room near edges to prevent leaking.. , Place slices with the peanut butter in pan butter (not peanut butter) side down.. , Sprinkle cinnamon on each then layer bananas then honey and top with other slices of bread.. , Let cook for 2 minutes then turn and cook for an additional 2 minutes.. , Remove from pan then serve hot.. , This is done in order to produce processed which has nutritional quality and cooked food maturity without reducing the delicacy of the cuisine.
Create all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also smart in processing each dish so that it becomes food luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
Already know the things you need to consider when cooking Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich? Try to use and choose the right food ingredients and follow the steps in cooking properly. Good luck…!!! See also the recipe for bread and butter pickles