Hiii buddy this time we will share How to Prepare Yummy Chicken curry with my moms special recipe easy to follow. This chicken curry is a family recipe that I grew up eating many Sundays. Our family mostly ate vegetarian meals while Sundays were special I might fall short of words trying to describe my mom's chicken curry. This is not your usual restaurant curry.
For mom who when are want to try cook delicious foods that are no difficult, please mama can try some of these simple dishes. In addition to the simple obtainable ingredients, you can also easy apply it, especially for you who are still beginners.
See also: indian chicken curry recipe.
You can make Chicken curry with my moms special recipe use 12 ingredients that are easy to get:
Seasoning Chicken curry with my moms special recipe as follows:
- Take 1 kilogram Chicken.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons Poppy Seed Paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Cashew Paste.
- Provide 4 numbers Green chilli.
- Provide 2 teaspoons Ginger garlic paste.
- You need to taste salt.
- Prepare 2 numbers Onion Chopped medium sized.
- You need garam masala Solid ( cumin, cardamom, cinnamon).
- You need 3 – 4 pinchs Garam Masala Everest Powder.
- Take Corriander leaves for garnish.
- You need 3 – 4 tablespoons Sunflower oil.
- Take 1 tablespoon Ghee.
Blend in flour and other seasonings. Mom's authentic Chicken Curry recipe made in Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker. I wanted to recreate my mom's chicken curry in the instant pot and tried it multiple times. This is the absolute best chicken curry i have even tasted.
Share some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite easy. Apart from being happy cooking and having willingness to cook quite well, they are also clever in combining each dish so that it becomes food that is delicious. But there are those who can’t be skilled cook, so they have to search and look at easy recipes to follow.
How to create Chicken curry with my moms special recipe
After all the ingredients are ready, here are 8 how-to guides how to make them.
- Soak the cashew in hot water for 1- 2 mins. Grind Poppy seeds, ginger garlic paste, green chillies and then add cashew and grind further..
- Marinate the chicken with the above mentioned paste for atleast 2 hours..
- Take a non stick kadai, add the chopped onion, solid garam masala (coarsely ground). Cook the chopped onion till its is transparent..
- Add the marinated chicken and cook it on slow fire without adding water as chicken would give away water and add salt to taste..
- You could opt to have thick gravy or dry it further..
- Add Everest Garam Masala Powder and mix well..
- Garnish the chicken with corriander leaves..
- Good with Roti and Pilaf..
Super savory, this recipe is a terrific choice for a nice night in or for your next dinner party! This easy Chicken Curry dish with potatoes, garam masala, cumin and curry spices and simmered with coconut milk. This aromatic dish gives flavor newbies and seasoned curry lovers with go Some of my mom's recipes are too spicy for my kids but this was flavorful but not spicy and the kids loved it. This recipe is the easy chicken curry that you can make it at home. Many people who want to make chicken curry but are put off by the long list of ingredients.
While cooking many get failures, here are a few how-tos you need to pay attention to. There are various ways that need to be considered, such as selection raw materials. The ingredients used must be good quality and still fresh. Cook utensils and spices must be select clean. For more details, please see how to cook Chicken curry with my moms special recipe so that get maximum results.
Action in the kitchen that is often carried out by everyone, but not everyone has cleverness in cooking. Some things we need to pay attention to when cooking produces artificial results that are home, what are those?
- Selection ingredients Chicken, Poppy Seed Paste, Cashew Paste, Green chilli, Ginger garlic paste, salt, Onion Chopped medium sized, garam masala Solid ( cumin, cardamom, cinnamon), Garam Masala Everest Powder, Corriander leaves for garnish, Sunflower oil, Ghee, will affect the cooking results. Election as many as 12 fresh ingredients will be very good because the reserves nutrition is still very good.
- Furniture the cook used must also match what is being cooked. And it must be noted that the cleanliness of the cooking utensil does not affect the taste and nutritional content.
- How to make Chicken curry with my moms special recipe, includes what ingredients must be processed first and when to add the spices. Watch the steps. Starting with Soak the cashew in hot water for 1- 2 mins. Grind Poppy seeds, ginger garlic paste, green chillies and then add cashew and grind further.. Remember, Marinate the chicken with the above mentioned paste for atleast 2 hours.. After that, Take a non stick kadai, add the chopped onion, solid garam masala (coarsely ground). Cook the chopped onion till its is transparent.. Then, Add the marinated chicken and cook it on slow fire without adding water as chicken would give away water and add salt to taste.. Then, You could opt to have thick gravy or dry it further.. Then, Add Everest Garam Masala Powder and mix well.. After that, Garnish the chicken with corriander leaves.. Next, Good with Roti and Pilaf.. Then, This recipe consists of 8 steps. This is done in order to produce processed which has nutritional quality and aroma dishes are maintained without reducing the delicacy of the dishes.
You already know what you need to pay attention to when cooking, right? Try to use and choose the right food ingredients and follow how to make Chicken curry with my moms special recipe correctly. Good luck … !!!