Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon.
According to all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes food delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon using 6 ingredients or minus. Here is how you cook that.
Substances of Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon
- Provide 2 (6 oz) of salmon filets.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
These recipes make in much 50 minutes from begin to finish, and 4 paces. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you by way of a engaged back-to-school tide!. Here is how you make it.
Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon steps by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with percent paper and spray lightly with cooking spray..
- Pat salmon filets dry on all sides with paper towels and place on baking sheet skin side down, spaced several inches apart..
- In a small bowl combine all remaining ingredients. Spread half of mixture evenly all over each filet coating tops and sides. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cooked through..
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving. If you wish to remove the skin to serve, gently slide a knife blade between the meat and skin to separate. Plate and enjoy!.