Homemade Flatbread Pizza Crust.
According to some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But actually, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
Objects of Homemade Flatbread Pizza Crust
- You need 1 tsp. of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of instant yeast (or active dry).
- You need 3/4 cup of warm water (between 100°-110°F).
- Provide 2 cups of all purpose flour (or bread flour).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of olive oil + additional for brushing dough with.
- Provide 1 tsp. of garlic powder (optional).
- Provide 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning (optional).
These recipes cook in roughly 30 minutes from commence to finish, Homemade Flatbread Pizza Crust have 8 ingredients or less and 4 paces. Get ready to comply these recipes to get you through a busy back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you make that.
Homemade Flatbread Pizza Crust clue
- In a medium bowl, combine the yeast, sugar and water together and let it sit for 5 or so minutes, until it starts to turn frothy. Then add the flour, salt and olive oil. If you'the like to add the garlic powder and Italian seasoning for extra flavor, then add it now. Use a rubber spatula to combine everything together. The dough will be thick and shaggy..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and use floured hands to knead it for 2 minutes, until it fully comes together and becomes smooth. If it's still sticky at all, add a little more flour as needed. Then place the dough into a large, greased bowl and cover it. Let it rest and rise a bit for 45 minutes. While you're waiting, go ahead and prepare your pizza toppings..
- After the 45 minutes are up, preheat your oven to 450°F. Punch the dough down to release any air and divide it in half. Use your hands to shape and stretch each half out on a lightly floured surface until it's 1/4 inch thick. You could use a rolling pin, if you'the like. Carefully transfer each one to a parchment lined baking sheet. Use a fork to poke holes across the dough and brush them both lightly with olive oil..
- Place on whatever toppings you'the like (in the picture, we went with a veggie pizza with peppers, onions and baby spinach). Bake for 12-20 minutes (times vary depending on how hot your oven runs) until the crust is lightly browned. Then slice it and serve..