Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts.
According to some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But actually, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts using 6 ingredients or wanting. Here is how you achieve that.
Materials of Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts
- Provide 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- Prepare 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Provide of Zest from 1 lime.
These recipes make in around 40 minutes from start to finish, and 4 moves. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you by way of a busy back-to-school monsoon!. Here is how you achieve that.
Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..