Yummy Philly cheese steaks.
According to some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But actually, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Yummy Philly cheese steaks using 20 ingredients or pinched. Here is how you cook it.
Objects of Yummy Philly cheese steaks
- Provide of Steak marinade and steak.
- Provide 2 lbs of flank steak.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need of Peppers and onions.
- Prepare 2 of large green bell peppers.
- You need 1 of large red onion.
- Provide of I roasted jalapeno.
- Provide 1 of garlic clove.
- Provide of Granulated garlic.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Thin sliced cheese of your choice, I use pepper jack.
- Provide 6 of sourdough hoagies.
These recipes cook in about 40 minutes from initiate to finish, and 3 steps. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you by way of a occupied back-to-school time!. Here guides how you mix that.
Yummy Philly cheese steaks guide
- Mix water, vinegars, olive oil, and seasoning to make marinade (season to taste) and marinate flank steak ( the longer the marinate the better the taste..
- Clean peppers and onions and slice in strips not to thin or thick and cook in olive oil till soft then mix in diced roasted jalapeno and reduce down another 5 min on low heat. When done set aside, slice steak thin and pan fry with salt pepper and garlic until browned. Mix pepper mix and steak together and cook on low until it looks married together..
- Butter hoagies and sprinkle with garlic and toast until light brown. You can slather with mayo or mustard I use horseradish, pile meat/pepper mix on hoagie, 2 pieces of cheese on top and broil or toast just until cheese is melted and enjoy..