Chirashizushi (Scattered Sushi).
Share all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also smart in mixing each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day frazzle often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Chirashizushi (Scattered Sushi) using 12 ingredients or less. Here is how you achieve it.
Substances of Chirashizushi (Scattered Sushi)
- Prepare 4 cups of vinegared sushi rice → https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/250450-vinegared-sushi-rice.
- You need 2 of shiitake mushrooms (soak them in water for more than 1 hour.).
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot (peel and cut into thin sticks).
- Provide 1 of abura-age (deep-fried tofu).
- Provide 2 of eggs for kinshi-tamago (shredded thin omelette for topping).
- Provide 1 bunch of spinach (trimmed and blanched in boiling water and cut into 3 cm for topping).
- Provide 2 Tbsp of red pickled ginger (for topping).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- Provide 280 ml of dashi (use the soaking liquid from shiitake mushrooms) *.
- You need 40 ml of soy sauce *.
- You need 40 ml of mirin *.
- Prepare 30-40 g of sugar, to taste *.
These recipes make in much 60 minutes from initiate to finish, and 4 paces. Get ready to comply these recipes to get you through a lively back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you achieve it.
Chirashizushi (Scattered Sushi) guide
- Remove stems of shiitake mushrooms and slice thinly. Cut aburaage into short strips..
- Put shiitake mushrooms, carrot, abura-age, and the * ingredients and bring to a simmer over medium heat, then lower the heat, and continue to simmer until the liquid is almost gone. Let them cool..
- Put vinegared sushi rice, simmered vegetables into a (wooden sushi) bowl and mix together..
- Top with kinshi-tamago, pickled ginger, spinach, sesame to finish..