Pondicherry Egg Curry.
Create all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also good in processing each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Pondicherry Egg Curry using 14 ingredients or less. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pondicherry Egg Curry
- Provide 8 of boiled eggs + 1 egg.
- Provide 2 of onions chopped fine.
- Provide 4 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes chopped fine.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide leaves of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1 of Tbsp+ 2 Tbsp oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel/ saunf.
- Prepare 50 gms of cleaned prawns.
- Prepare 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
These recipes make in some 30 minutes from embark to finish, and 6 strides. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you by way of a occupied back-to-school spell!. Here is how you achieve it.
Pondicherry Egg Curry guidance
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a Pan,add little turmeric and a spoon of pepper powder..,add the boiled eggs.. saute for a minute..set aside.
- In the same Pan add 2 tbsp oil..add 1 tsp fennel/ saunf..Crush together the onion,green chillies and curry leaves..add to the pan and stir fry till onions turn translucent.now add the prawns..saute for a min…
- Add the ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,turmeric powder and saute till raw smell of the masala goes..Next coarsely puree the tomatoes and add to the masala..cook for a while..when it starts bubbling add the coconut milk,check seasoning,cover and cook for a couple of mins..
- When the curry begins to boil add the raw egg, stir to mix well and get cooked.
- Once the raw egg is set add the boiled eggs..cook for 2 mins…add juice of a lemon and sprinkle fresh coriander…
- Egg curry is ready..Serve with hot steaming rice….