Baked Chicken with Mushrooms 🍄In White Wine 🍷.
Share some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Baked Chicken with Mushrooms 🍄In White Wine 🍷 using 8 ingredients or pinched. Here is how you achieve that.
Materials of Baked Chicken with Mushrooms 🍄In White Wine 🍷
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs, bone in, skin on.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper(each side).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves(each side).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning(each side).
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of basil leaves(each side).
- You need 12 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of large pack mushrooms, cleaned and sliced.
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
These recipes make in roughly 50 minutes from start up to finish, and 8 actions. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you by means of a occupied back-to-school time!. Here is how you cook that.
Baked Chicken with Mushrooms 🍄In White Wine 🍷 hint
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……
- Season both sides of chicken thighs with black pepper, oregano leaves, Italian seasoning, basil leaves and garlic…….
- Now add in your sliced mushrooms……
- Now add in your white wine 🍷…..
- Cover and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour……
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is golden in color……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.