Share some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also smart in processing each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Cherry Chewbillees using 12 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve it.
Materials of Cherry Chewbillees
- You need of Crust.
- You need 1 cup of walnut or pecan pieces, divided.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter flavour Crisco.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flake coconut.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 2-8 ounce of pkg cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Provide 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1-21 ounce of can cherry pie filling.
These recipes cook in around 80 minutes from begin to finish, and 7 moves. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you thru a strenuous back-to-school tide!. Here is how you cook it.
Cherry Chewbillees instructions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with butter flavour Crisco. Set aside..
- Chop 1/2 cup nuts coarsely for topping. Set aside. Chop remaining 1/2 cup finely..
- For crust, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter flavour Crisco until fine crumbs form. Add 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts and coconut. Mix well. Remove 1/4 cup and set aside. Press remaining crumbs in bottom of the pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, until edges are lightly browned..
- For filling, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla in small bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Spread over hot baked crust and return to oven. Bake for 15 minutes longer..
- Spread cherry pie filling over cheese layer. Combine reserved coarsely chopped nuts and reserved crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over cherries. Return to oven and bake 15 minutes longer..
- Cool and then refrigerate for several hours. Cut into bars, about 2 inches × 1 1/2 inches..
- Serve and enjoy!.