Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta. What is not to like about that? This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Carando®. An easy, healthy dinner: garlic parmesan rigatoni with chicken sausage, bell peppers, broccoli and onion.
Share all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also good in processing each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
Pasta tossed in a simple sausage, tomato, and spinach sauce is a perfect weeknight meal. In a large skillet, heat oil and sausage; cook through until no longer pink. Cajun spiced chicken and andouille sausage pasta tossed in a creamy, garlicky Parmesan white wine cream sauce. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta using 6 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve that.
Materials of Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta
- You need 3/4 lb of Italian pork sausage.
- Provide 1-1/4 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of hunts diced tomatoes with basil garlic, oregano.
- Provide 1 cup of hunts tomato sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of dry penne pasta.
- Provide 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Cook pasta according to package directions. This creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta is quick and easy! Your family will love the smooth, buttery garlic noodles! Adding additional ingredients is endless, sausage, sliced chicken, mushrooms, onions, bacon, etc.
These recipes make in roughly 40 minutes from begin to finish, and 4 steps. Get ready to take these recipes to get you by means of a engaged back-to-school spell!. Here is how you mix that.
Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta clue
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat and add sausage and cook for 5 minutes breaking apart with spoon to crumble.
- Add water, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. Stir to combine and bring to boil..
- Reduce heat to low and add cooked pasta for 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy.
Stephanie, if I want to cook in the Instant Pot, would. This Garlic Parmesan Sauce is not only creamy and delicious, but it's ready in about the same time it takes to cook pasta. But then again, this is a Garlic Parmesan Sauce! If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately, and top with parsley.