Fried Rice with Sushi.
Create some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also smart in processing each dish so that it becomes food luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day frazzle often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Fried Rice with Sushi using 7 ingredients or scant. Here is how you cook it.
Materials of Fried Rice with Sushi
- Prepare of Sushi (whatever sushi you like or have) (as much as you like).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp~ of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp~ of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tsp~ of gochujang (Korean red chili paste).
- You need 1 Tbsp~ of soy sauce.
- Provide of Chopped Japanese leek for topping (optional).
- You need of Salt & pepper.
These recipes cook in around 30 minutes from embark to finish, and 4 strides. Get ready to comply these recipes to get you through a concerned back-to-school time!. Here guides how you achieve it.
Fried Rice with Sushi hint
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium~high heat..
- Add all sushi and stir fry by crushing the sushi and mixing with a rubber spatula..
- Add gochujang and sesame oil and keep stir frying well until the rice is dry and fluffy..
- To finish it off, pour soy sauce from the edge of the pan to inside of it. Season with salt and pepper. Top with the chopped Japanese leek (optional).