Share all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also smart in mixing each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day frazzle often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Preserved Cherries using 3 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you cook it.
Materials of Preserved Cherries
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fresh cherries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
These recipes make in around 50 minutes from start up to finish, and 6 moves. Get ready to comply these recipes to get you through a strenuous back-to-school monsoon!. Here is how you achieve that.
Preserved Cherries guide
- Sterilize two jars. (I boil them for about 15 minutes, put them in a clean towel to dry. Use tissue if necessary.).
- Remove the stems of the cherries. Make a tiny cut on each cherry. Put them in jars..
- Boil the sugar and water until the sugar dissolves. Pour into the jars..
- Cover the jars..
- Pour some water into a pot. Put the jars into the pot. The water should cover the body of the jars..
- Boil the water then reduce the heat. Simmer for 20 minutes or so..