West Indies Curry.
According to all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also good in processing each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day maceration often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have West Indies Curry using 10 ingredients or wanting. Here is how you achieve it.
Substances of West Indies Curry
- Provide 1 pound of chicken breast or breast cutlets.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of dark rum.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 2 stalks of lemon grass.
- You need 3 of thai peppers (habanero or jalapeño also work).
- You need 3 bunches of thai pepper.
- Provide of Salt for seasoning.
- You need 2 tablespoons of thai red curry paste.
These recipes make in much 80 minutes from initiate to finish, and 5 moves. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you through a engaged back-to-school spell!. Here guides how you make it.
West Indies Curry guide
- In a large ziplock leave the following refrigerated overnight or for at least 2 hrs. Slice the chicken into 1.5 inch dices (about 7 per breast). Chop half the large onion in big chunks, 2 thai peppers, half a cup of dark rum, 2 of the 4 garlic cloves tiny chopped and half of the lemongrass stalks..
- Heat a pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Only remove the chicken from the ziplock fry until cooked (aprox 7-10 min). Season chicken with salt..
- In a different pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add half a cut onion (julienned) and the rest of the garlic and lemongrass. Aprox 3-5 min, bring to a simmer..
- Add the cooked chicken and 3/4 of the coconut milk, thai basil leaves into the pan with the veggies, cook for 2 min and then add the red curry paste. Bring down temperature stir and cook for an extra 5 minutes..
- Serve with alone or with Jasmine rice..