Cherry Mango Oats muffin (sugar free, gluten free)樱桃芒果燕麦马芬.
Share all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also good in processing each dish so that it becomes dish delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Cherry Mango Oats muffin (sugar free, gluten free)樱桃芒果燕麦马芬 using 11 ingredients or scant. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry Mango Oats muffin (sugar free, gluten free)樱桃芒果燕麦马芬
- Provide 3 cups of gluten free rolled oats (2 cups blend into flour).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 2 of Mango (1.5 cup puree,.5cup cubed).
- Provide 2 Tsp of flaxseed (mix with 6 Tsp hot water) for egg replacement.
- Provide 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 90 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of cocoa nibs.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pitted cherry.
These recipes make in roughly 80 minutes from start to finish, and 6 actions. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you through a concerned back-to-school time!. Here guides how you make it.
Cherry Mango Oats muffin (sugar free, gluten free)樱桃芒果燕麦马芬 clue
- Blend 2 cups of rolled oats into flour as well as coconut flakes. Mix them with a cup of rolled oats..
- Blend 2 Tsp flaxseed into flour and mix with 6 Tsp of hot water, set aside to gel..
- Cut Mango into small cubes. Blend and measure 1.5 cups of puree. Add another.5 cup cubes into the mixing bowl..
- Add vanilla extract, flaxseed mixure, salt and oil..
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Once the oven is ready. Spray muffin pan with oil. Quickly fold in baking soda and baking powder into the mixture and divide the batter into 12 muffin pan..
- Bake at 400F for 15 mins and lower the heat to 375 and baking for another 12-15mins until a tooth pick come out clean..