Veggie Curry Fried Rice.
Create some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Veggie Curry Fried Rice using 10 ingredients or minus. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Curry Fried Rice
- Provide 2 cup of Chopped Organic Potato.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Organic Carrots.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Organic Onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peeled Chopped Organic Tomato.
- You need 3 cup of Cooked Rice.
- Provide 3 cloves of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
These recipes cook in roughly 80 minutes from initiate to finish, and 9 paces. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you through a lively back-to-school season!. Here is how you achieve that.
Veggie Curry Fried Rice clue
- Heat Olive Oil in a Large Non-stick Skillet over Medium Heat.
- Add Garlic, Onion and sauté for 2 minutes,.
- Add Potatoes and cook until they turn golden and crusty. It takes about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder, turmeric powder and stir them well.
- Add tomato to the skillet and keep cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add Carrots and simmer until most tomato sauce has evaporated.
- Add rice and mix them well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Ready to serve.