Sweet and Spicy Salmon.
Create some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Sweet and Spicy Salmon using 9 ingredients or minus. Here is how you cook that.
The main ingredient Sweet and Spicy Salmon
- You need 5 of Salmon fillets (total about 1 1/2 pounds).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of butter, melted.
- You need 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or to taste.
These recipes cook in approximately 30 minutes from initiate to finish, and 5 moves. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you through a engaged back-to-school time!. Here is how you cook it.
Sweet and Spicy Salmon guide
- In a small bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients and set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with a grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Pat dry the salmon fillets with a paper towel and place them inside the fryer basket..
- Brush the surface of the salmon with melted butter. Generously sprinkle the surface of the salmon with the dry seasoning mix and pat the seasoning down. Air fry at 380F(190C) for about 6-8 minutes until the internal temperature exceeds 145F (63C) and the surface is nicely caramelized..
- Let rest for a few minutes before serving..