#Bringel and Potato curry.
According to all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also creative in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have #Bringel and Potato curry using 9 ingredients or minus. Here is how you cook that.
Substances of #Bringel and Potato curry
- You need 500 g of bringel.
- You need 2 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of gloves garlic crushed.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies.
- You need of Spring onions.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Oil.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of big tomato.
These recipes make in some 60 minutes from embark to finish, and 5 moves. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you by way of a occupied back-to-school season!. Here is how you cook it.
#Bringel and Potato curry guidance
- Wash and cut bringel. Add salt and pepper and fry it..
- Cut the remaining ingredients.
- Cut potatoes and boil til soften.
- In a pan fry the crushed garlic then add tomatoes and let cook, add the boil potatoes. Let cook, add fry bringel, onions and chillies. Let cook for 1 minute then put a little salt and pepper. Finally sprinkle the spring onion and turn off gas.. Curry is ready…
- Enjoy with homemade farata…. Bon Appétit.