Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta.
According to all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta using 10 ingredients or less. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta
- You need 1-16 ounce of box Bow Tie Pasta.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1-14.5 ounce of can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 1-5 ounce of can tuna fish in water (drained).
- You need 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese for the topping.
These recipes make in approximately 70 minutes from initiate to finish, and 4 paces. Get ready to comply these recipes to get you by means of a occupied back-to-school season!. Here is how you make it.
Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta hint
- In a large pot boil pasta until al dente….Add salt to boiling water…..
- Drain pasta and place back into pot……
- Add to pasta : Black Pepper, parsley flakes, Adobo, olive oil, crushed red pepper, fire roasted diced tomatoes, can of tuna and minced garlic, heat on low heat until all ingredients cover all of the pasta……
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy 😉! You can also add some Parmesan cheese on top !.