Kachchi Keri popsicle.
Create some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also smart in processing each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day maceration often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Kachchi Keri popsicle using 4 ingredients or deficient. Here is how you cook it.
The main ingredient Kachchi Keri popsicle
- Prepare 200 grams of raw mango.
- Provide 100-150 grams of sugar.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of liquid green food colour or raw mango emulsion.
These recipes make in about 60 minutes from start up to finish, and 4 strides. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you through a concerned back-to-school spell!. Here guides how you mix that.
Kachchi Keri popsicle steps by step
- Wash raw mango and boil in pressure cooker. Then take pulp and remove it's skin and seed. Grind pulp in a mixer grinder and make smooth paste (without water)..
- Now prepare chasni. In a pan take sugar and add water only to soak sugar. Keep on flame and stir continuously. Cook till sugar melts and it comes to boil. Then switch off the flame..
- Let it cool down for sometime. Then add ground pulp and mix well. Add green food colour or emulsion and salt. Mix well..
- Add 3/4 to 1 cup water and mix it. Pour into popsicle mould. Put into fridge for 6-8 hours or till set. Enjoy chill kachchi Keri popsicle..