How to make easy temari sushi(sushi ball). Temarizushi is usually cooked on happy occasions like becoming an elementary school student in Japan. Let's learn how to make colorful Temari sushi. Temarizushi, or Temari sushi, are small and ball-shaped sushi.
According to all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day frazzle often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
Unlike nigiri sushi or sushi rolls, you don't need any practice or expert skill to make Temari Sushi. The sushi balls will naturally form a nice round shape with the help of plastic wrap. You don't even have to worry about getting your hands sticky. You can have How to make easy temari sushi(sushi ball) using 7 ingredients or less. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of How to make easy temari sushi(sushi ball)
- You need 1.5 cups of Rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cooking wine.
- Provide 1 slice (5 cm) of Conbu.
- Provide 100 ml of Rice vinegar (for sushi vinegar).
- Provide 2 tbsp of sugar(for sushi vinegar).
- You need 0.5 tsp of salt (for sushi vinegar).
- Prepare of various sashimi or vegetable.
As you can see, the possibilities are endless for Temari Sushi. Temari sushi is round like a "hand ball" and you can easily make it without any rolling. Depending on the ingredients you use, temari sushi can be visually appealing and fun to design. It makes a perfect finger food to serve to your guests, or you can let everyone tap into their creativity by hosting a temari.
These recipes cook in approximately 40 minutes from start up to finish, and 5 moves. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you thru a occupied back-to-school tide!. Here is how you mix that.
How to make easy temari sushi(sushi ball) guide
- For serves 2, cook 1.5 cups of rice, add 1.5 cups of water, cooking wine and conbu.
- If you don't have sushi vinegar with you, make the easy sushi vinegar. Mix the rice vinegar, sugar and salt then cook over low heat until the sugar and salt melted..
- Add 1tbsp sushi vinegar into the rice and well mixed, cool the rice..
- Cut the sashimi thinly. Use the saran wrap, put the fish under the rice then twist it to make the sushi ball..
- After making sushi balls, place the toppings..
Prepare and cook the sushi rice. To make it easy to form the balls, use some cling film cut into quarters. Now put each of the selected toppings (salmon, mackerel, thin cucumbers slices, tuna. Click to rate this recipe: Create picture-perfect sushi for any occasion with this delightful and easy temari sushi recipe. Temari Sushi is a type of Sushi: traditional Japanese ball-shaped sushi.