Hiii friends this time we will write Recipe: Yummy Chicken Chili Potato Poncho easy to follow. Great recipe for Chicken Chili Potato Poncho. These potato ponchos are super easy to make and really delicious. I've made many variations can be used with taco meat as well.
For you who when are want to try mix delicious foods that are not complicated, please you can try some of these simple dishes. In addition to the easy obtained ingredients, you can also easy apply it, especially for you who are still beginners.
See also: chicken vegetable soup recipe.
Brother can cook Chicken Chili Potato Poncho use 4 ingredients that are easy to get:
Ingredients Chicken Chili Potato Poncho namely:
- You need Tabasco sauce ( or taco sauce ).
- Prepare Chicken chili ( found in my recipes).
- You need Baked potatoes.
- Provide Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Trim and brush shucks for wrapping tamales. Place in pan, cover with boiling water. Drain on paper towel, grease with oil. On each shuck, spread a layer of mush then a layer of chicken mixture.
According to all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite easy. Apart from being happy cooking and having talent to cook quite well, they are also creative in combining each dish so that it becomes dish that is delicious. But there are those who can’t be skilled cook, so they have to search and look at simple recipes to follow.
Steps create Chicken Chili Potato Poncho
After all the ingredients are ready, here are 4 how-to guides how to make them.
- First is to make the chicken chili ( found in my recipes) or canned chili will work also..
- Bake the potatoes at 400 for 1 hour or microwave for 12-15 minutes..
- Once potatoes are done, cut in half and then score each half into bite size pieces ..
- Sprinkle potato with done of the cheese and Tabasco sauce. Then add the chili and repeat cheese and Tabasco sauce. You can place in oven for five minutes or microwave for 30 seconds just to melt the cheese through..
I wasn't sure how much I would like a chicken chili with sweet potatoes but I loved it! A little sour cream added a lot. I liked it as is it was not too spicy but I might use a little less chili powder next time–I like things mild. I will definitely make it again. Learn how to cook great Potato poncho.
While making many experience failures, here are a few how-tos you need to pay attention to. There are various ways that need to be considered, such as selecting raw materials. The ingredients used must be good quality and still fresh. cook utensils and spices must be select clean. For more details, please see tips cook Chicken Chili Potato Poncho so that get perfect results.
Work in the kitchen that is often carried out by everyone, but not everyone has skill in cooking. Some things we need to pay attention to when cooking produces cooking results that are simple, what are those?
- Assignment ingredients Tabasco sauce ( or taco sauce ), Chicken chili ( found in my recipes), Baked potatoes, Shredded sharp cheddar cheese, will affect the cooking results. Election as many as 4 fresh ingredients will be very good because the content nutrition is still very good.
- Tools the cook used must also match what is being cooked. And it must be noted that the cleanliness of the cooking utensil does not affect the taste and nutritional content.
- How to make Chicken Chili Potato Poncho, includes what ingredients must be processed first and when to add the spices. Watch the steps. First First is to make the chicken chili ( found in my recipes) or canned chili will work also.. Next, Bake the potatoes at 400 for 1 hour or microwave for 12-15 minutes.. Remember, Once potatoes are done, cut in half and then score each half into bite size pieces .. Then, Sprinkle potato with done of the cheese and Tabasco sauce. Then add the chili and repeat cheese and Tabasco sauce. You can place in oven for five minutes or microwave for 30 seconds just to melt the cheese through.. Dont forget, This recipe consists of 4 steps. This is done in order to produce artificial which has nutritional quality and aroma dishes are maintained without reducing the delicacy of the dishes.
You already know what you need to pay attention to when cooking, right? Try to use and choose the right food ingredients and follow how to make Chicken Chili Potato Poncho correctly. Good luck … !!!